Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Loaves and 2 Fish

We are humbled.  And honored.  And in complete awe. 

Just days ago I posted about our little family praying over our pickle jar and asking that God would take our "5 loaves and 2 fish" and multiply it for His glory.  At that time, we really weren't sure how we would pay for our first big payment due within the next week or so.  In fact, two weeks ago when we began this whole crazy process, in order to pay our application fee, my husband recycled scrap metal from work.  That's it.  No secret savings account.  Just some leftover scrap metal. 

Well, fast-forward one week.  And here I sit, humbled, because it appears, that that first big payment has been taken care of.  By both family who have rallied around us and by strangers whom we've never met.  Both, feeling the calling to be a part of something bigger then themselves. 

Thank you, thank you , thank you, from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who has made a donation on our behalf.  To those who have sent our link out to others.  To those who have already bought (or sold!!) t-shirts.  We are truly humbled. 

I can't wait to share with you what God has been teaching me lately!  More on that later!!  In the meantime, check back this weekend.  When I get a chance, I plan on updating our fundraising thermometer.  I can't wait for you to see what God has done with our 5 loaves and 2 fish!!!  Thanks again!

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment