Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Newest "Member"

So, this weekend we added a new "member" to our family.  She is big and she is beautiful...and she looks like this:


That's right folks!  Our new ride is a sweet 12 passenger van!!    Haha!  Never in a million years did I EVER think I would be driving one of these.  My goodness!  We ONLY have 4 kids!    But, unfortunately, our mini-van that has served us well for 3 years, is not worth the amount of work that it will require in order to pass inspection.  So, we knew it was time.  And....because it is only a matter of time before our family expands, well, a 12 passenger van it is!! 

Today, Charles made me take it for a test-drive to the grocery store so that he could "test" my driving skills.  I passed. :)  I'm still not sure what I think about driving a big, white van....but I do like what it represents! :)


Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. I looooove these!!!! i wil be emailing you:) Oh and love your new van...actually when we had our 12 passenger and even now in our van(conversion) you get so use to driving and parking it you actually feel safer...cause you are higher up! ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete