Friday, December 23, 2011

Celebrate Jackson and Sophia!!

Well, it's been a busy week here for us.  There, of course, is the normal hustle and bustle of the Christmas season.  The cookie baking.  The gift purchasing and wrapping.  Various Christmas programs and activities.  Family visiting from out-of-town.  But, on top of all that, I have not one, but TWO Christmas birthdays.  Let's just say, that if I don't see another piece of cake until next month, that will be just fine with me. :)

Here's a look at my TWO Christmas babies THEN....


Sophia Hollis Gregoire
12-18-09


AND



Jackson Von Gregoire
12-24-07


  And NOW....






Sophie is mischievious and fiesty, yet oh, so sweet when she wants to be.  With all her funny little quirks and expressions, she makes us laugh until our sides hurt.  She loves playing with baby dolls, yet can hold her own wrestling with Daddy and the boys. 



AND

 





Jackson is a sensitive and sweet little boy.  He is always the first to tell me "Mommy, you're bootiful."  Melts.  My.  Heart.  He is funny and is always making a joke and keeping us laughing.  He loves to sing, and boy, does he LOVE to dance.  So does Sophia for that matter!

We love you so much Jackson and Sophia!  We wouldn't trade you for the world.  You have brought so much life and laughter into our home and this week we celebrate YOU.  Praising the Creator tonight for the gifts He has given us.


"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" 

~Psalm 139:13-16




Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment