Sunday, June 12, 2011

GNO Recap

Thank you to everyone who came out last night to our Girls Night Out Fundraiser!  It was a great time with friends and family and I left feeling incredibly loved and blessed.  Thank you to my wonderful sister-in-laws,  truly some of the most giving people I know.  From opening their home, to making TONS of delicious food and drinks, to organizing the whole night so that it ran smoothly.....they took care of all the little details effortlessly so that I was able to enjoy the evening.   I love you girls!!

For those of you who were not able to make the event, here are a couple pictures of our evening...


Our "spa" - set up in Sarah's bathroom. :)


Some of our guests....



It is NOT too late to order jewelry from Premiere!  Email me if you are interested in looking through the catalog.  I think I wanted just about everything, it is just THAT beautiful! :)



The chocolate fountain never fails to be a hit!



Along with mini-facials and eyelash tinting by a professional esthetician, we also had a massage therapist on hand!! 


My sweet Kaya (right) and her friend, Hailey, even got to join in on the festivities.  They felt so grown-up. :)


Our three youngest ladies. So sweet. :)

So there you have it!  A fun-filled night with friends, food and drinks, jewelry, facials, massages and CHOCOLATE!!!  Truly a girls night out!  We are still waiting to close out our jewelry show (this Sunday) before we will know how much was raised.  I'll make sure to post as soon as I find out!  Thanks again for all your support in this process!  We have really been blessed with some of the greatest friends and family ever! 


Kirsten 

No comments:

Post a Comment